Learning Disabilties & Autism
When it comes to Learning Disabilities, our carers are fully trained and qualified for delivering quality care. We can help with the development of personal and social skills, along with helping with any other difficulties that may be caused by learning disabilities.
Our aim is to help everyone we support lead fulfilled lives and where possible, achieve positive outcomes regardless of age or presumed ability.
We believe in a multidisciplinary approach to support which is why we also work closely with other professionals including GP’s, medical professionals, speech and language therapy teams, dieticians, social workers, chiropodists, opticians, community psychiatric nurses and other specialist roles. By having these close working partnerships in place, everyone receives the required support to meet all of their individual needs.
The Learning Disability care services we offer are as follows, although this list is not exhaustive:
- Can provide 24x7x365 care and support in the Service Users home or on Vacation (UK/Worldwide)
- Provide respite care and support for families
- Provide care and support during holiday periods. Such as when Learning Disabilities / Day centres are closed.
- Work with family, closely and collaboratively. As well as other support staff, who are involved in the Service Users care
- Develop routines and create activity plans for service users
- Introduce communication aides and tools such as Makaton cards
- Provide a set team of carers to ensure consistency of care and support
We will always put you at the centre of your care and support plan. The care you receive completely revolves around you and your personal care needs, lifestyle, likes and interests. Also, we build it with instruction that you provide us on how you'd like your care to be delivered. So, we will discuss the options available and help you choose a carer you feel most comfortable with. Because we cover the whole range of flexible home care options, your support can easily grow and lessen if or when your needs change.