Boomerang Healthcare provide Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Neurological Care and Specialist Support, Enabling Service, Practical Care, Emergency Response Care and Carer Respite services.
We offer flexible and responsive solutions that deliver maximum choice and independence via continuous service with ongoing support and training.
We are fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission, so you can be assured that you are receiving a quality service delivered by staff who are fully trained and handpicked to ensure that the most appropriate person is placed to meet your care needs.
If you wish you can choose your care team yourself, to ensure it is someone who shares your interests and will fit seamlessly into your life.
Sometimes all it takes for you to maintain and enjoy a fulfilling life in your own home is a helping hand and some company at key points of the day.
Whether you’re easing into old age, coping with a disability or recovering from an illness or surgery, our services at Boomerang Healthcare can help you keep your independence and enjoy life within your own home.
The services we offer allow our patients and service users to retain their independence whilst receiving the care they need.
Personal Care Services
- Getting up and going to bed
- Washing, bathing and showering
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Dressing and undressing
- Hair care and grooming
- Meal preparation, nutrition and hydration needs
- Companionship/Sitting Service
- Mobility assistance
- Oral care
- Cleaning & Dusting
- Laundry and Ironing
- Emptying the bins and putting the bins out
- Washing and drying dishes
- Assistance with pet care
- Making the bed
Support Work/Day Opportunities
- Attending school or college
- Day trips or holidays
- Writing correspondence and managing bills
- Attending appointments (e.g. doctors or hospital appointments)
- Building and regaining the confidence to use public transport (e.g. go into town or go for a coffee)
- Attending clubs and social groups like football, bingo or day centres
- Physiotherapy at home
- Occupational health support at home
- Management of medication
- Application of creams, eye/ear drops
- Catheter assistance
- PEG feeding
- Stoma care
- Diabetes support
- Tracheostomy care
- Support while regular carers/family are absent from home enabling them to maintain their own personal life or taking a holiday