Hospital to Home Solutions
We understand the major pressures placed on the NHS to discharge patients quickly but safely and appreciate there are limited resources available to ensure patients needs can be fully met from the moment they are discharged through to being able to cope at home
Sometimes a patient / service user is going home for the first time in weeks if not months; what were familiar surroundings may now have become unfamiliar and lead to them being disorientated and even fall.
What the Boomerang Healthcare Team can do to help:
- Involve our own Physio and Occupational Therapists in the discharge planning
- Provide the patient with a full ‘Hospital to Home’ package including collection in our own Ambulance, settling in of the patient/service user into their home, have their carer present and ensure the care plan includes the required Physio and Occupational Therapy to avoid re-admission.
- Provide accompanied out of hours discharges – The patient/service user will never go back to an empty home with our discharge service.
- Provide an emergency, short / long term package of care
- Emergency end of life care discharges from Hospitals / Hospices to the patient’s home. A dedicated, end of life care specialist will provide the required support
For more information about our Hospital to Home solution and for any enquiries, please Contact Us