Being able to get out and about is a vital way to remain involved in your local community and to access local amenities.
We offer a door to door transport service for people in the form of a six-seater wheelchair-accessible minibus.
The transport services provided are as follows, although this list is not exhaustive to:
- attend GP or hospital appointments
- support discharge from hospital or respite service to your own home.
- go the shops or attend private appointments such as podiatry, hairdresser etc.
- visit a loved one in hospital or at a care home
- attend a lunch club or day centres
- attend social/ family events.
We will always put you at the centre of your care and support plan. The care you receive completely revolves around you and your personal care needs, lifestyle, likes and interests. Also, we build it with instruction that you provide us on how you'd like your care to be delivered. So, we will discuss the options available and help you choose a carer you feel most comfortable with. Because we cover the whole range of flexible home care options, your support can easily grow and lessen if or when your needs change.