Being able to get out and about is a vital way to remain involved in your local community and to access local amenities.
We offer a door to door transport service for people in the form of a six-seater wheelchair-accessible minibus.
The transport services provided are as follows, although this list is not exhaustive:
- To attend GP or hospital appointments
- To support discharge from hospital or respite service to your own home.
- To go the shops or attend private appointments such as podiatry, hairdresser etc.
- To visit a loved one in hospital or at a care home
- To attend a lunch club or day centres
- To attend social/ family events.
For any queries about our services, Contact Us today