Boomerang Healthcare aims to:
- Deliver services of the highest quality that will improve and sustain the client's overall quality of life - with care support and, where required, rehabilitation
- Match the nominated Care Worker as closely as possible with the client, and respecting the need to change the Care Worker in the event of subsequent non-compatibility.
- Involve service users, carers (and the families) in the provisions, management and development of services, which will be monitored regularly as part of the quality assurance framework ensuring that the service is run in the best interests of our service users.
- Ensure that the service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion, while respecting client's right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment, and the rights to make informed choices.
- Ensure that client's needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood and disabilities or impairments.
- Manage the Care Service efficiently and effectively to make best use of resources and to maximise value for money for the Purchaser / Service User.
- Ensure that all service users are aware of the procedures of making compliments, comments and complaints.