At Boomerang Healthcare, we understand the importance of the role we have in people's lives. We understand that the people we care for can often feel vulnerable. So, we need to ensure they feel safe and trust us. Therefore, we have a clear vision followed by multiple aims to ensure we are doing our jobs to the highest possible standard.
Boomerang Healthcare aims to:
- Deliver services of the highest quality that will improve and sustain the client's overall quality of life. We will do this with care support and, where required, rehabilitation.
- Match the nominated Care Worker as closely as possible with the client. Also, respecting the need to change the Care Worker in the event of subsequent non-compatibility.
- Involve service users, carers (and the families) in the provisions, management and development of services, which will be monitored regularly. Certainly, we include this as part of the quality assurance framework and we ensure the service provided is run in the best interest of our service users.
- We aim to ensure that the service we deliver is flexible, attentive and in a non-discriminatory fashion. Whilst respecting client's right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment, and the rights to make informed choices.
- We must ensure that we meet client's needs, also that their values are respected. Such as matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood and disabilities or impairments.
- Manage the Care Service efficiently and effectively to make best use of resources and to maximise value for money for the Purchaser / Service User.
- Ensure that all service users are aware of the procedures of making compliments, comments and complaints.
Feel free to Contact Us for more information on the services we provide or any other queries.